Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Ghost in The Fog

Third and last blog of the day. I will make it a short(ish) one to give you the just of it. Odometer: 2463km

When we last left our road tripping heroes they were about to embark on their journey from Brandon, Manitoba to Calgary Alberta.

Right now we are somewhere in between Regina and Calgary. Caught it fairly thick fog. After Brandon and before Regina is a big blurr to me as I slept most of it. I remember that we debated our plans and then stopped for dinner at BP to further discuss these plans. Our plans right now are to stay in Calgary tonight with a friend of Dana's and then leave early tomorrow morning for the Rockies and the Olympics. We are going to be staying Friday night with one of my Mom's best high school friends. That's the plan right now, so as long as nothing changes. I will post again from the road in the AM. Tomorrow's a big day so I'm going to 'bed', goodnight.

Oh P.S. Shannon wants to say hi to Mom and Dad!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you'll be staying with Debbie in Coquitlam...you'll love her! We actually didn't go to HS together...her family lived across the street from us in Sudbury. Debbie & I spent a couple of months hitchhiking to the East Coast one summer when we were younger than you are...travelled through every province but Nfld. I kept a journal too...but I lost it (and my purse) somewhere along the road. The memories are still vivid though...you'll have to ask Debbie about that. Someday you will be telling your kids (I hope) about this road trip too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana,I'm sure you enjoyed your visit with Arielle...continued good luck on your trip.

    ReplyDelete